Policies and Procedures at New Look Cabinets
We Respect Your Time.
Life is busy. At New Look Cabinets, we adjust and adapt to customers’ schedules, no matter how full. Our goal is to get the job done as efficiently and thoroughly as possible, without disrupting your home or family. If we give you a finish date, you can expect to finish the job on time, and do a fantastic job.
When it comes to communicating with customers, we’re always available. We respond to queries and requests immediately, and are happy to discuss any problems or projects with potential or current customers.
We Keep a Clean Workspace.
At New Look Cabinets, we understand that not everyone feels comfortable letting strangers into their homes. Fortunately, all our services come with a full cleanup job, so customers won’t have to worry about a mess being left behind. During work hours, we ensure a safe and clean workspace, free of hazardous materials or tripping hazards. If past contractors leaving heaps of garbage in their wake have scarred you, you can rest assured that New Look Cabinets will treat your home as if it were our own.
We Offer Affordable Pricing.
With refinishing or painting services from New Look Cabinets, you can expect a top-notch service at an unbeatable price. As homeowners, we understand how expensive renovations and replacing furniture can be. That’s why our services are offered at one of the lowest prices on the market today.
The Work Process: Interior Paint Jobs
1. Arrival and Setup
- A friendly greeting by our knowledgeable staff
- Exposed furniture covered with professional-grade plastic
- Drop cloths applied to floors to protect against splatter and debris
- Walls sanded down and scraped of dirt and grime
- Holes or cracks filled in and sanded for paint application
- Walls cleaned and washed where necessary
- Primer applied to damaged areas
- Colour selected by customer applied by spray can, brush, or roller
- Perfectly cut lines between corners
- Walls and ceilings painted until total coverage is unveiled
3. Cleaning and Inspection
- All furniture and household items returned to original location
- Floors vacuumed and swept Any excess paint bottled for re-use by the customer Waste materials removed by our helpful staff A final look-over before packing away equipment
- A walk-through with the customer to ensure total satisfaction Any touch-ups immediately fixed to the customer’s liking
- Post-Its provided to each client to take notes of any imperfections, to be fixed within 24 hours
The Work Process: Exterior Paint Jobs
1. Cleaning and Preparation
- Harsh stains and marks removed with a pressure washer upon request
- More delicate spots scrubbed by hand
- Any dirt, paint chips, or debris scraped away
- Outdoor furniture removed or covered
- Doors and windows caulked upon request
- Colour specially selected by the customer applied using a brush, roller, or sprayer
- Depending on contract, second or third coats may be applied
- Care and attention to detail, especially around corners and eavestroughs
3. Cleaning and Inspection
- Clean-up and inspection as soon as the job is complete
- A thorough walk-through with the client to ensure the job is to their satisfaction
- Waste carefully bagged and removed by the experts at New Look Cabinets
- Outdoor furniture put back into original position
- Excess paint bottled and given to the customer for future use