Epoxy floor coating has many advantages for businesses, especially those with garages, factories, warehouses, and other buildings with high-traffic areas. As the leading provider of affordable epoxy floor coating in Calgary, New Look Cabinets – Calgary tells their commercial clients that there are many advantages to having epoxy floor coating installed.
Epoxy floor coating is also an excellent option for homes as well, especially in the basement. You wouldn’t think something like floor coating could add beauty and colour to a concrete floor, but our epoxy floor coating uses only the best quality material for our floor coating.
Here are just a few of the advantages of epoxy floor coating:
1. Durability: Epoxy floor coating will stand the test of time. It is a popular choice for garages since it will stand up to the heat from car tires. It also resists peeling, cracking and stains.
2. Low cost: Epoxy floor coating is an affordable way to improve the look of your concrete floor and extend its life. And best of all, it will add resale value to your home.
3. Variety: We offer a variety of styles of epoxy floor coating in Calgary. You can choose something straightforward yet attractive or add a little colour to your concrete floor.
4. Easy to clean: Floors with an epoxy coating can be swept, vacuumed, and mopped easily thanks to the coating’s seamlessness, making it ideal for many commercial and manufacturing environments.
5. Improve safety: Whether it’s in a commercial or residential environment, epoxy floor coating is slip-, heat-, and fire-resistant and stands up to impacts. And since it improves brightness, it is ideal for warehouse and factory environments as well.
Because epoxy floor coating improves brightness by 300%, it can also help you to cut down on your energy bill since you’ll need less lighting. As the top provider of epoxy floor coating in Calgary, we will apply the coating with minimal disruption to your business.
Having several shades of epoxy floor coating can also benefit your business, as it can allow you to created designated work areas and clearly mark areas where there will be traffic from forklifts and other vehicles. And in addition, it will stand up to heavy traffic.
Before epoxy floor coating is applied, make sure that your basement or garage floor is completely dry, as the material does not adhere to a moist surface. As part of our application of epoxy floor coating in Calgary, we will make sure that your floor is completely dry before we apply the material.
To find out more about epoxy floor coating in Calgary, call New Look Cabinets – Calgary today!
Kelchner, L., “Advantages and Disadvantages of Epoxy Floors,” eHow web site; http://www.ehow.com/info_12114677_advantages-disadvantages-epoxy-floors.html, last accessed June 19, 2014.
“Benefits of Using an Epoxy Floor Coating Product,” Advanced Environmental Services, Inc. web site; http://www.epoxyflooringandconcretestain.com/benefits-of-epoxy-floor-coating.html, last accessed June 19, 2014.